Iraq Petroleum Pre-Conference Legal Workshop
The Interactive Iraq Petroleum workshop will focus on the laws and regulations that will encourage partnerships to expedite the building of the oil and gas industry. The one day workshop, taking place on the 16 June, is an essential tool in mastering the contracts whilst maintaining the cost effectiveness and efficiency of your operations.
Benefits of Attending?
- Gain a better understanding on the essentials of Iraq’s legal contracts
- Understand strategies and policies shaping the industry
- Designed to give the commercial and legal negotiators the knowledge to help foster better understanding about the laws and regulations
- Understand the mechanisms of crude oil pricing and trading
Key Topics Include:
- Re-organisation of joint ventures
- Joint Operating Agreements in Southern Iraq (Oil & Gas)
- Operational and marketing issues
- Iraq’s constitutional and regulatory framework for exports of petroleum
- The model Export Oil Sales Agreement and back to back sales arrangements
Book Your Place Today
To find out about the opportunities available for sponsoring or to book your place at the workshop, please contact Pete Bamford on +44 20 7978 0349, email@example.com