The International Strategic Gathering for the
Iraqi Oil & Gas Industry
16 – 18 June 2014 | Grand Connaught Rooms | London | UK
The Iraq Petroleum Conference is internationally renowned for gathering leaders of Iraq’s oil and gas projects, investors and senior figures from the energy industry across Iraq. The Conference is pivotal in identifying and forging strategic plans for Iraq’s oil and gas future and discusses best practices for promoting growth in the industry.
Over the last eight years, Iraq Petroleum has become the meeting place for Iraq’s oil and gas industry. The conference has consistently provided key updates, from Iraqi Ministers and industry players, setting the tone for the year ahead by identifying key opportunities.
Distinguished Speakers Include:
Full List of Speakers
- H.E Thamir Abbas GhadhbanChairman of the Advisory Commission to the Iraqi Prime Minister & Former Oil MinisterIraqi Prime Minister's Office
- Rt Hon Michael FallonMPMinister of State for Business and Energy, UK
- Amos J HochsteinDeputy Assistant Secretary for Energy DiplomacyBureau of Energy Resources
- H.E Dr Ashti HawramiMinister of Natural ResourcesKurdistan Regional Government, Iraq
- Sir Jeremy GreenstockChairmanLambert Energy Advisory
- H.E Dr Adnan Al JanabiChairman of the Oil & Gas CommitteeFederal Iraqi Parliament
- H.E. Ambassador Lukman FailyIraq's Ambassador to the United StatesWashington DC
- David MorrisonChairmanWood Mackenzie
- Dr Othman Salman GihlanLegal Adviser, General Secretariat,Council of Ministers, Iraqi Government
- Ian McIntoshConsultant Advisor on Local Workforce Development, Ministry of Natural ResourcesKurdistan Regional Government, Iraq
- Dr Michael KnightsHead, Iraq/KRG ProgrammeWashington Institute for Near East Policy
- Leo KootPresidentTAQA Iraq
- Amb. James Franklin JeffreyFormer Senior American Diplomat Middle East, Turkey, Germany & the Balkans
- Fabrice Mosneron DupinGlobal Gas Flaring Reduction AdvisorWorld Bank
- Uwe H. FipSenior Vice President, Gas Supply EastE.ON Global Commodities SE
- Haider J. HamzaSenior Accountant General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, Iraq’s Government
- Dr Thorsten PlossMENA Oil & Gas Team LeaderErnst & Young
- Farhad AlaaldinFormer Chief of StaffKRG Prime Minister
- Shwan TahaChairmanRabee Securities
What Makes Iraq Petroleum Unique?
- Be a part of a truly elite, independent gathering featuring leaders from all Iraq’s Oil producing regions
- Meet over 300 industry representatives from over 30 countries and 25 Sectors including NOCS, IOCs service operators and Iraqi Government
- Exclusive update on the progress of the implementation of Iraqi Integrated National Energy Strategy from Iraq’s Ministers
- Be among the first to learn new developments in oil products, natural gas, infrastructure, oil domestic consumption and subsides
“Iraq possesses all necessary ingredients for economic development and growth, provided that a stable and appropriate political and security environment is provided. And this is something we work hard to achieve, to eventually make Iraq an effective and influential international energy player and a wide field for international investments”
H.E. Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister, Dr Rowsch N Shaways, Iraq Petroleum 2013
Ensure You Apart of Iraq Petroleum 2014
What Our Delegates Had to Say About Iraq Petroleum
"This event is an opportunity for tracking the ongoing developments and keep on revealing more on this important aspect"
"Very good networking with key players in the Iraq Oil & Gas industry"
“A good annual event with the right key players”